Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy




Today, I am choosing happiness. Things have been a little rough around here these past few months, but I am being reminded over and over again that God is with me through it all. An instagram photo, a sweet little cactus from my sister, a friend coming over and folding clothes with me - all of these things are little reminders to me that I am loved and He will hold me through the hardest times and through the best times. Today I am choosing to look at the positive, regardless of my current circumstances. What about you? 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

1. An adorable cactus from my sister
2. Homemade veggie fried rice with the most perfect condiment in the world - siracha
3. Sister swings

No comments:

Post a Comment