Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hello Fall


Y'all. I love fall. 

(Yes, i'm one of those people blogging about their love for fall.)

It has always been my favorite season, mostly because I can finally be outside without sweating, because I HATE sweating. Oh so much. And because I know it is leading into cooler weather. Give me 40-50 degree dreary days and I am a happy woman. 

Also, there's all that yummy pumpkin stuff EVERYWHERE. We won't even talk about how much money I've spent on Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks already. 

We decided to have a little fall dinner, complete with chocolate cake, because Matilda requested it. She was so cute when she asked that I couldn't not give in, especially since I thought it was a great idea too. 



Even Hazel agreed. She also loved her very first taste of roast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment